Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13
Our Purpose is to define authentic manhood. In our society, being a man is confusing. There are a number of definitions according to the world’s standards. We will look at the Biblical call to be a real man as one who rejects passivity, accepts responsibility, leads courageously and invests in eternity.
Check out all the great Opportunities
Men's Ministry 2022 Kick-Off
This is a Churchwide Men's event February 12, 2022, at the Downtown Campus. Doors open at 7:30 am. Event begins at 8:00 am You will be Encouraged by Guest speaker Tommy Bowden and enjoy a hearty breakfast. Cost is $15.00 per person online registration.
Men's GEAR Bible Study
Men's GEAR Bible Study at Downtown Campus - Feb. 17-April 28, 2022 This study will explore the components of our GEAR theme – godly, equipped, accountable and reliable. This will be held in the Chapel at the Downtown Campus from 8-9 am. Each week you will hear from one of our Pastors or ministry leaders.
Join Josh Eury, Kyle Sellars, and Canh Bui as they lead a time for dads to learn and study scripture together. This class meets in the Downtown Campus A Building and will resume on Wednesday, February 3, at 6:00 pm.
Men's Prayer Meeting
Join Pastor Tony and an encouraging group of prayer-minded men as we lift up one another, our church, and our community in prayer every Wednesday at 8:00 am in the South Campus Choir Room.
“Build men that God can use to make a difference in the world by developing relationships, Bible engagement and mentoring.”
What Type of Men Do We Seek to Develop?
- Men who live beyond reproach (1 Tim. 3:1-4)
- Men building Godly character (1 Tim. 4:7,8)
- Men developing Godly discernment (1 Chronicles 12:32)
- Men refining their influence (Acts 11:24 and Ps. 78:3,4,6,7)
- Men God uses to accomplish His purposes (1 Peter 4:10,11 and Is. 66:1a, 2b)
- Men of Purity (Ps. 24:3-6 and Ps. 139:23,24)
- Men finishing well (2 Tim. 4:7,8)
Men’s Ministry at FBC Leesburg seeks to engage men towards becoming men for their good, the good of their family and vocation, and the glory of God. Our strategy is to:
- Help men develop a daily time for spiritual growth with God
- Frequent Men’s Breakfasts which combine good food, friendship, a focused and significant spiritual challenge, worship and prayer together
- Weekly systematic spiritual development through a men’s gathering for study of God’s word together
- Service opportunities for men to help others with the talents and abilities God has given them