The purpose of this all-day conference is to equip our men to be the best Christian Leaders that they can be for their family, church, businesses and communities. Based on what is going on in our country socially, politically and ethically, we believe it has never been more important to hold fast to our Christian beliefs.
Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13
Our Purpose is to define authentic manhood. In our society, being a man is confusing. There are a number of definitions according to the world’s standards. We will look at the Biblical call to be a real man as one who rejects passivity, accepts responsibility, leads courageously and invests in eternity.
Check out all the great Opportunities
Join Josh Eury, Kyle Sellars, and Canh Bui as they lead a time for dads to learn and study scripture together. This class meets in the Downtown Campus A Building and will resume on Wednesday, February 3, at 6:00 pm.
Village Park Men's Ministry Breakfast
Come join us for a hearty breakfast to help kickoff Village Park's Men's Ministry. Let's join together to discuss how we want to grow in our faith together. Saturday, March 27, 2021. Doors open at 7:30 am.
“Build men that God can use to make a difference in the world by developing relationships, Bible engagement and mentoring.”
What Type of Men Do We Seek to Develop?
- Men who live beyond reproach (1 Tim. 3:1-4)
- Men building Godly character (1 Tim. 4:7,8)
- Men developing Godly discernment (1 Chronicles 12:32)
- Men refining their influence (Acts 11:24 and Ps. 78:3,4,6,7)
- Men God uses to accomplish His purposes (1 Peter 4:10,11 and Is. 66:1a, 2b)
- Men of Purity (Ps. 24:3-6 and Ps. 139:23,24)
- Men finishing well (2 Tim. 4:7,8)
Men’s Ministry at FBC Leesburg seeks to engage men towards becoming men for their good, the good of their family and vocation, and the glory of God. Our strategy is to:
- Help men develop a daily time for spiritual growth with God
- Frequent Men’s Breakfasts which combine good food, friendship, a focused and significant spiritual challenge, worship and prayer together
- Weekly systematic spiritual development through a men’s gathering for study of God’s word together
- Service opportunities for men to help others with the talents and abilities God has given them